In the cafeteria in our building, after you check out, there is a small condiment section where you can get ketchup, mustard packets, silverware, napkins, etc. Today, I got a grilled chicken sandwich and I usually stop off and pick up a packet of dijon mustard. A lot of times they are out of it, so I end up with light mayo or just plain... but I digress. Anyway, today I'm picking up my packet of mustard and this guy standing next to me starts shoveling mulitple HANDFULS of the mustard packets into his bag. This guy is a nicely dressed business man and has only one sandwich in his bag. I give him a dirty look, he realizes I see him and he stops. I move about a foot over to grab a napkin and out of the corner of my eye, I see him on his way out stick his arm back in and load up on ANOTHER big handful of dijon mustard packets! I looked back at the tray of dijon mustard packets and there are literally like 5 left. When I originally walked over, it was pretty much full. Where do people get off thinking this is ok? He is obviously not going to eat THAT much mustard in one sitting. Wow.
At least now I've solved the mystery of why the cafeteria always run out of dijon mustard packets. Geesh!
No comments:
Post a Comment