Saturday, February 21, 2009

I found a dress! : )

I'm so excited... I found a wedding dress!!! Erin and I went shopping today to the 'burbs to one of the stores we had been to last weekend. The weather was crappy and I had thought about canceling the appt... I'm so glad I didn't!

The dress I got just came in this week to the store, so it wasn't there last week when I was trying on dresses with the moms. Too bad, because it would have been nice to be able to show it to them in person. Anyway, it was the first one I tried on today. I loved it immediately! But of course, in true actuary fashion, I had to analyze the dress and try on more dresses for comparison just to make sure. There were so many pretty dresses, but we kept coming back to this one as our favorite! It's perfect for a beach wedding, but still looks great for a NYE reception in Chicago... at least I think so!

Now, let's just hope Matt and I can find a place to get married! : )

No comments: