Is it bad when the woman planning your destination wedding is kind of a flake? Probably.
She isn't very responsive and she's pretty flighty. We've been waiting on a contract now from her for almost 3 weeks and I finally talked to her on Monday and she said everything was in order and she'd be sending me something Monday or Tuesday.
Considering it is now 5pm on Tuesday, I'm not holding my breath.
She has until Thursday of this week to get me a contract to review or else I'm exploring other options. (Actually I'm already doing this... why wait?!?) I really don't want to leave something as important as my wedding day in the hands of someone who seems barely capable of even organizing a contract.
This is really disappointing to me because I had done lots of research and picked this place as my top choice. If it wasn't for that fact, I'd have dropped her a week ago! Ugh! Why can't people just do their jobs and do them well?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment