So, folks, after getting a "Don't worry, I promise I'll send you something" from the Bahamas Flake (my so-called wedding planner) on Monday, I NEVER got anything ALL week. No email, no phone call, nothing! I am really shocked that she is so awful. She's losing her company business. I plan to write a complaint to her boss and let him know how much she sucks. Right now, I'm just waiting to see if I never try to contact her again, if she'll just never send me anything. How weird is that?!? She and I had almost a two hour conversation the last time we talked where we mapped out my entire wedding, reception, rehearsal dinner... the whole thing! She was going to send me a contract with all the details for Matt and I to sign. And then, she falls off the face of the earth! So strange. So disappointing.
I thought I'd have everything set in stone by now for the wedding, but it looks like it's back to the drawing board. I've sent out some more emails and have another promising option... I'm crossing my fingers!
No comments:
Post a Comment