Wednesday night, I played in the volleyball play-offs because Erin was in Dallas this week. We lost. We were the first place team and we lost to one of the last place teams. Terrible. The other team brought in a ringer for the game and the guy was just awesome. He killed us.
{Speaking of Erin and Dallas... she's stuck there today. It snowed a few inches, which apparently shut down the city. She was supposed to be on a 6:40am flight to Chicago, but was bumped to 9:30PM and now is waiting on stand-by for an earlier flight... good luck with that!}
Last night, Matt had to work late (again... the boy works way too much!), so I hit the gym in his building. The gym is pretty small, but I don't think many people use it because I can usually get a treadmill or elliptical machine when I go in... and there are only four of those in total. When Matt got home, we went to eat dinner at De Cero on Randolph. We really love the guac at that place... always tastes super fresh. And they have all sorts of yummy fruit margaritas. The service last night was pretty bad, though. Our waiter kept forgetting about us.
No comments:
Post a Comment