Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hair cut --- check!

I'm continuing to cross off items on the list of "things I want to do when I get back to Chicago"... I left work Tuesday afternoon early to get my hair all spiffed up. My hair was getting way too long and I was turning into a brunette, so I went to see Duschan and he fixed me right up! : )

I opened the variety package of sprinkles I bought at the duty-free at the Amsterdam airport... no bread and butter, so I really couldn't do it up the proper Dutch way, but they are still good straight from the box. I still can't believe how many bread/butter/sprinkles people eat in Amsterdam... and I'm still trying to figure out how some of those people aren't overweight.



That was pretty much the excitement of my day... candy sprinkles and a haircut. Good times.

No comments: