
After Village Tap, we headed to the G&L Fire Escape for a drink, where this crazy crooner was singing Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett, etc. He was really awesome!

Then the crowd went to Sally's and we headed home. Matt had worked all day Saturday and had to work again on Sunday, so he was pretty worn out. The boy works way too much!
My Sunday night bowling was just plain awful... I barely averaged over 100! Erin and I were the only ones representing our team (DeezNuts) and had planned to just bowl the other two (Brett and Brandon) blind for the night, which meant we would have to make up 20 pins between the two of us. Luckily for us, the team we played had some friends in town who said they wanted to bowl and they joined our team for the night. I have to give a big thank-you to Matt C. and Dominic... they helped us beat their friends two of the three games and win the overall pins! The win can definitely not be attributed to anything Erin or I did, that's for sure! At one point, I actually fell on the lane and landed smack on my knees and slid down the oily part of the lane on all fours... picture Bambi on Ice and you've got it. And I was sober. Ridiculous.
No comments:
Post a Comment