Last night, a group of people that Matt works with came over to celebrate the wrap-up of a big project. We had tons of appetizers and the beer, wine and martinis were flowing! The weather was really nice, so we went up to the 36th floor deck to watch the sunset and see the awesome view of the city.
We broke out the American Idol game Erin bought me for Christmas and took some turns at our karoake skills. Turns out, some people we work with are really good! Who'd have thought??? I'm sure Matt was really excited that we got to finally try out the new game! ; )
I think I may have drank a bottle of wine by myself over the course of the night. Not good. I woke up this morning at 9am (which is late for me) with a pounding headache. Luckily, so far today, I've had some easy things to get done that didn't require too much brain activity... wedding stuff, a little bit of work, and now updating this blog. I'm putting off the laundry, not because it requires a brain, but because it's really no fun... even without a headache. Matt has been doing a lot of brainless activity today as well... he's enjoying his couch/sports-watching/cat-napping time. Aren't Saturdays great?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment