Good news... the computer problem I was having (not even being able to turn the dang thing on) has been temporarily resolved. Turns out, the hard drive was just fine (which I am SOOOOO happy about!)... it was the rest of my computer that was garbage. So, they took the hard drive out of my computer and put it in a loaner and the rest is history. I'm very relieved! Of course, I wish I could get my Sunday back, so I could have done the work I needed to do then, instead of trying to cram it all into today. But, lucky for Matt, without a functioning computer, I was able to unpack the rest of my stuff on Sunday and get the remaining boxes out of the line of fire of the remote control in the living room. : )
Now, I'm off to St. Louis... going there for a few days for work. Hopefully, I'll have internet access at the hotel this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment