Friday night, Matt and I went to Red Light for dinner. Love this place! I actually remembered not to eat meat on a Friday... it helped that they had a special fish dish on the menu that I wanted. : )
On Saturday, I stopped off and picked up some more boxes from Home Depot (big sale on boxes there!) I went through a lot of my stuff at Erin's and packed up what I want to take to Matt's and set aside all the stuff I want to take to the Salvation Army. I have a ton of kitchen dishes/glasses/silverware that I no longer need. Plus, a lot of it was like a Target special I got a long time ago, so it is really old.
Then, we met up with Ross, Brett, Reuters, Luke, Lindsey, etc. at the P.O. to watch the NCAA games and have a few drinks. Some of us had a few more than others... and by some of "us", I mean Matt and Ross. ; ) A good time was had by all!
Sunday, I continued the fun packing at Erin's place. I made great progress this weekend!
I could not believe the weather on Sunday... is this really APRIL??? I'm ready for some sunshine and warmer temps. Maybe next weekend when I'm in Alabama, we'll get a little preview of summer weather. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Bowling went ok. We played Bryan, Mary, Tony and Stacey's team, but they weren't there. We won two of the three games and took the series. We lost the last game... to a "blind" team (not literally folks, they bowl no-shows 10 pts under their averages). Shows you how bad that game was for our team! I also lost date night. Matt bowled really well! I see the tides turning on this whole date night thing. : (
Matt is at jury duty today. For his sake, I hope he doesn't get picked for a trial!
No comments:
Post a Comment