I'm so glad that Friday finally rolled around... and that it is beautiful outside! I actually went outside for lunch today just to feel the warm sun. So awesome! I think lots of people had the same idea, because the sidewalks were packed.
This weekend is going to be busy! Tonight, Matt is throwing a party for one of his client teams, so a group of people are coming over after work. I'm sure there will be much drinking, a little eating, some Wii playing... a good way to kick off the weekend. : )
My parents are heading up to Chicago tomorrow to spend a few days with us. The guys are all going to the Cubs v Cards game on Sunday night. I'm hoping to get a little shopping in with my mom and sis.
I have to finish my packing for the big move on Monday. Golan's will be at Erin's place bright and early Monday morning to load the rest of my stuff on a truck and take it to Matt's place. I really hate packing/unpacking/moving... it's just no fun. Even worse is that I have to fly out to Pittsburgh for the rest of the week on Tuesday morning at like 6am. So, whatever boxes I don't get unpacked on Monday are going to annoy Matt for the rest of the week until I get home and can finish unpacking them. Sorry, babe! : (
Well, it's just about that time... gotta finish up a few things and I'm calling it a day! Hope everyone can get out and enjoy the nice weather (you never know how long it will last!)
No comments:
Post a Comment