Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's almost Friday!

I'm glad this week is wrapping up. For some reason, this has been a painfully long week. I'm sure Matt feels the same way. He's been attached to his computer most of the week. : (

Nothing too exciting going on this week...

- I picked up my bridesmaids dress for Hany's wedding (she's getting married in August). The dress fit very well. I had them add extra length and it turned out perfectly.

- I've been watching the Millionaire Matchmaker lately. This show is like a trainwreck... I just can't stop watching! There was some guy from Chicago on one episode, "Jimmy D", who was a total douchebag. I'm not a big fan of people who refer to themselves in the third person.

- I had a couple of weird dreams... in one I was pregnant. Scary! This may have been after I went to Lauren's shower and had baby stuff on the brain. : ) In the other, I lost my engagement ring and was in a panic to find it. That one seemed too real when I woke up. Lucky I have insurance!

- We ordered our save-the-dates for the Bahamas wedding. We should be getting them in the mail soon! : ) I'm working on a wedding website right now with a bunch of details. I have to come up with "Our Story" and "Bios" for Matt and I. I can't get those tabs to be hidden, so looks like I'm going to be writing something cheesy. I don't think Matt wants any part of that!

- On Wednesday night, we had week two of our Spring v-ball league. After last week's embarrassing defeat x3, we won all three games this week. The team we played was really bad, though. I think there is a wide range of talent in the league this time. I'd totally rather lose and play a great team than win easily and barely break a sweat.

- I booked movers, so I am officially moving my stuff out of Erin's place and into Matt's (or as I have to try to say now "our") place. This weekend, I'm going to pack up my stuff in boxes for the big move and figure out what is going to the Salvation Army. Sounds like fun, right? ; )

Ok, enough of my brain dump for now.

Have a good night!

1 comment:

Mich said...

I have been watching Millionaire Matchmaker too - I just cannot stop!