Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Quarantine - Day 33: BFFs

Some days the girls are like the best of friends and are inseparable. Other days, they fight constantly. Today, they were BFFs... this is how I found them this morning. Avery was in Morgan's room and they were watching her iPad together.


We start out our days listening to Mr. Krugman, the girls' principal, doing the morning announcements. At the end of the announcements each day, we all stand and do the pledge of allegiance. I was surprised I actually remembered it. :)


The girls had been doing show-n-tell at Aunt Erin's house, so we've been continuing that and sending the boys our videos. Here are today's show-n-tell.




When the girls dyed eggs last week at Erin's house, Avery left one in for a VERY long time to get it bright pink. Well, tonight Morgan wanted to eat it. This is what it looked like after she took off the shell - very pink inside, too! And also, look at her hands from peeling the shell of - also pink! Hope it is as non-toxic as they say it is!



I saw this on Avery's iPad and thought it was funny. Now that she has her own room, she is making a lot of rules for said room. On a side note, I really need to teach her how to spell rules. These are mainly rules for Morgan when she is in Avery's room, based on experience.


No comments: