Friday, April 24, 2020

Quarantine - Day 43: Mental Health Day

It's been a long week for all of us. We had a rough night of sleeping and everyone was a little tired. We decided to take a much-needed break today. Matt and I had to work still, but the girls got a day off from remote learning and schedules. We binged Lady Bug and Cat Noir episodes with the girls. I got quite a bit of work done on the couch while hanging out with them.

We took a leisurely walk around the neighborhood to get some fresh air.

The social distancing duck
 The girls almost dressed alike... and not on purpose. They thought this was funny.



Snapchat fun with Avery

Morgan is one of the main reasons we skipped the remote learning today. It's a lot for her each day. It's rare that we get through a day of remote learning without Morgan having a meltdown. It stresses us all out when she isn't up for learning. She doesn't like the schedules like Avery does. So, when we got this note from Morgan's teacher tonight, it was perfect timing. I'm not sure if she saw that Morgan hadn't submitted any work today or she probably just sent notes to all the kids, but either way, it made her smile.


We really need a good night's sleep, so tonight the girls are all sleeping together. Avery and I are in the bed and Morgan is sleeping in her loft. Fingers crossed we all sleep well!


No comments: