
I made it to the airport 3 hours early for my flight and the check-in line was already crazy busy and backed up. I waited for 45 minutes... the only reason I know that is that I was selected for some survey of how I would rate the whole check-in process and the wait time. Fun. My bag was almost over the limit, but I was able to move a few things to my other bag so that I didn't have to pay the excess baggage charge. Good thing, because I wanted to use that money for the Economy Plus upgrade. I really like Economy Plus... I don't think I can go back to being smashed in those small seats again!
I was worried my flight would be delayed because the visibility at the airport was terrible due to the fog and snow.

But we made it out on time and now I'm back in Chicago. I busted out the Bailey's I bought at duty-free in Amsterdam and am enjoying a nice coffee and Baileys! : ) Now, hopefully, I can stay awake long enough to get back on US time and fight off the jetlag.
No comments:
Post a Comment