While waiting in line for security, this guy and girl got escorted right by us. I was looking at the guy walking by thinking that I knew him, but I just couldn't place him. After he walked by, Erin says, that's John Cusack! Then, it registered. He looks just like he does in the movies. I didn't take any pics of him... I didn't want to appear too stalker-ish.
Then, we got to travel in style! Erin and I had already upgraded to Economy Plus and had seats next to each other. My name got called to be bumped up to Business Class just as Erin was going in the gate (she was in seating 2 and I was in seating 4). Erin (who is not so keen on flying) gave me a look of death, which I knew was an indication that she did NOT want to have to sit by herself on the flight. So, I told the woman I would just keep my old seat since I was flying with my sister. I guess she thought that was really nice and bumped us both up to Business Class... row 9!
Here's us enjoying our champagne and mimosa we got before take-off:

Business Class is pretty awesome... recliners, footrests, socks, free alcohol, better food... we even got menus for our dinner and placed an order with the flight attendant. I slept much better in that recliner and actually don't feel too jet lag yet. I could get used to this! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment