Friday, December 14, 2007

Schiphol Airport & Starbucks

The best things about going to the airport... I'm either coming back home to Chicago or someone is coming to visit me... and Starbucks!



There are TWO Starbucks in the airport here... these may be the ONLY two Starbucks in all of Amsterdam... there are hardly any in the Netherlands. I was so excited today because I now have a visitor (Sarvesh is here!) and I got to have a Gingerbread Latte from Starbucks. It's a great day so far! : )

Tonight, Meg, Sarvesh and I are all heading to Rotterdam to meet up with Dan and Bryan. Tomorrow, sightseeing in Rotterdam, The Hague, Delft, Gouda, etc... who knows, we haven't actually planned anything specific yet, but these are the cities between Amsterdam and Rotterdam and we plan to just hit a few along the ride back to Amsterdam. Saturday night, big night out in Amsterdam with everyone. Should be a fun weeekend!

1 comment:

Oompa said...

I just can't believe there aren't more Starbucks around. What kinda place are you living in?