I'm getting super ansty right now... my weekend starts in about an hour and I'm totally ready now! I'm meeting up with my friend Crystal at Union Station around noon (she took the train from St. Louis). Then my other friend, JJ, gets into Midway around 2:15 today. We're going for manicures this afternoon and then to see Wicked tonight. I absolutely love that show. I've seen it before a few times, but it's one of those shows that you can see again and still be entertained.
FYI, the summer festival season is kicking off this weekend with Mayfest... it's at Barry & Ashland and has lots of cool bands. If the weather is decent enough, we're going to head there tomorrow (Sat) night to see Too White Crew (6pm) and Sixteen Candles (8pm). We'll probably end up at Celtic Crown after that for their Saturday night 'Wild Karaoke'! If you're looking for something to do, that's where we'll be... the more the merrier!
Have a good weekend everyone! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment