Friday, May 16, 2008
Flat no more... my tires, that is
I've been noticing that my tires have seemed a little flat lately, so I asked Matt if he would help me air them back up last night. (And by "help me", I mean go ahead and air up my tires while I stand around pretending to help and of course, holding onto the little cap things.) Matt has this cool little digital air pressure measuring thing. Based on the sticker on my car door, the tires should be between 32 to 35 PSI depending on if they are in the front or the rear of the car. Matt measured what mine were currently at... they averaged about 20 PSI and the front right tire was at 12 and the left front was at 15. Somewhere, my Dad is cringing while reading this, I'm sure. It's ok, Dad... Matt gave me that look that says "I can't believe you were driving like this!" He might have actually said those words, too. But, now it's all back to normal. Thanks Matt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the title of this. I freak out when my tires get down to 32 (from 35). But, then again, I drive a lot more than you!
Post a Comment