Tuesday, May 13, 2008

We are the champions!

So, the bowling league is over and our team ended up in first place! I know... we are pretty shocked at this, too, considering in the past few years, I don't think we even made top 10. It was too bad that Brandon couldn't be there to enjoy the last game with us... he's in India for work for a couple of weeks. BUT, we did keep him posted of our progress Sunday night through txt msgs. I think it was like Monday morning his time and he was getting ready for work. Once we were sure we'd secured the victory, we let him know and he called the bowling alley from India and requested they play "We are the Champions" for us... how awesome is that!?!? I think the guy at the counter thought it was a prank or something. : )

We played against the Four Shadows team (Matt, Reuter, Fubar and Funk) and I think a couple bowling balls ended up in the drink at the end of the night!

Afterwards we headed to Four Shadows for a celebratory beer. Matt's team had a few shots and a few more beers... I know one person from that team was having a difficult time getting to work on Monday morning! ; )

I didn't take many pics (shocking, I know!)... but I did get a pic of Fubar's shirt... I like it!

No comments: