Monday, May 5, 2008

Bowling

I can't believe it, but our bowling team (me, Erin, Brett and our friend Brandon) is in 1st place in the league with one week to go! It must be the genes... my parents are both really good bowlers. : )

This week, we swept the other team. Even with the massive hangover I had (I'll post about that later), I managed to bowl well. I even won the first two rounds of bowling poker with three-of-a-kind both times. Brett won the last round with a full house. He had a really good night of bowling, too.

I was amazed when I walked into the bowling alley and saw Brandon had already bought a pitcher of beer (it was his birthday party the night before that was the cause of my massive hangover). I had vowed that I would NOT be drinking anything except water. Of course, since it was his birthday celebration, I had to make an exception and have a beer. : )



Next week, our team plays Four Shadows (Matt, Clint, Reuter and Fubar's team)... what a great way to end the season!!!

No comments: