Matt bought the Wii Olympics game the other day and we hadn't had a chance to play it yet... until last night. It's so much fun... and quite a workout! We played all of the games - swimming, running, fencing, trampoline (my favorite... even though I'm horrible at it!), shooting, table tennis (my least favorite)... I think that's it. My arms were super tired by the end of the Olympics! I think Matt & I might be a tiny bit competitive. : )I bet it's pretty funny to watch people (namely me) play this game. I noticed I was actually "jumping" when I was doing the trampoline... and when I was fencing, I kept getting closer and closer to the tv because I was actually lunging forward (instead of just jabbing the Wii-mote forward). I'm sure it was entertaining for the neighbors across the street.
1 comment:
Just wait until you open up Archery! It is awesome!
Post a Comment