It totally feels like Friday to me today... so bad! I really did not want to go to work this morning. Hence the reason I didn't get into the office until almost 9:30. Oops. And now I've been slacking off for the past hour... catching up on blogs, surfing the internet, reading about stupid celebrities... ugh. It's not like I don't have any work to do, I have tons. What is wrong with me?!?!
In my searches on the internet, I did find a couple of interesting websites about togas. Apparently, using a bedsheet is a bad idea. According to this website, you should definitely buy fabric instead (cheaper, easier to wrap around yourself). But, if you are going to use a bedsheet, check this website out. We're going to pick up some supplies on Saturday for Fubar's toga party this weekend. I haven't been to a toga party since college. I can't wait!
Oh, tonight is Kristin's big debut on TV. Matt flipped through the list of upcoming shows and her episode of House Hunters is definitely on HGTV tonight at 9pm.
Ok, my hour of spacing out has officially ended. I really should get something done now... before the Bobs come to talk to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment