We met up at Erin's place to get ready... we ordered some Pizza Hut (to create a good base for the night of drinking ahead of us) and practiced wrapping the togas. That was not as easy as the instructions on the website made it sound. We managed to wrap ourselves up so we were covered and not totally exposed. I had quite a lot of fabric for my toga and it was heavy (and hot!).
Here's Matt & I in our togas before heading to the party... and Lauren with her date (Matt from Farmer Wants a Wife)... love the John Deere fabric!
Here are some other random pics from the toga party...
We played Disaster (the first time for me) and I lost miserably. I had to do shots both rounds we played.
Then we played some euchre. I think I lost miserably again at that. But, I did manage to push Reuter off his chair and flat on the floor... or maybe he just fell on his own while dealing cards... for no apparent reason at all.. and needed someone to blame??? : ) Gravity can be a bitch, huh?
Not only was it a toga party, we were also celebrating Stacey's birthday. Happy Birthday!

After the toga party, we made a trip to the Diner Grill... I think I've written about this place before and the culinary treat that is called the "Slinger" (a big heaping mess containing the following: hash browns, grilled onions, two cheeseburger patties and two eggs over easy all covered in chili). No matter how long it's been since the last time Matt was there, Kenny (the grill guy) gives him a big shout out like he's Norm from Cheers or something when he walks in the door. We ordered up some nice greasy food and played songs on the jukebox. Bryan was the only one who ordered the Slinger... he even got the certificate. Nice job, man.
I have more pics from the party... click here to see them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Honestly, I wouldn't expect anything less out of Lauren...
Sorry I missed the party - thanks for all the pics!
Post a Comment