Friday, June 20, 2008

Olive Garden + the mall

Tonight, Erin and I went up to the Olive Garden for dinner. Turns out it's not really that far from where we live (about 3.5 miles). We got in without a wait and loaded up on breadsticks and salads... so much so that we barely ate half of our entrees. Very good. The only time we get Olive Garden is when we go to the 'burbs or we go home to Springfield, so it's a treat. : )

After dinner, we went to the mall that is right by the Olive Garden. I think it's the Lincolnwood Mall or something like that. That's another thing we don't get to go to unless we are in the 'burbs or in Springfield. I found a few things and now that I know that it's so close by, I may be making a few more trips there.

No comments: