Thursday, June 5, 2008

Random stuff on a Thursday

And then there were three... Erin and I watched Top Chef last night and I think she was slightly grossed out. The chefs had to take a full pig (dead, of course) and butcher it up and make three dishes with three different parts of the pig. It was a little graphic. I don't really like to think about where my food comes from... if I did, I would most likely also be a vegetarian like Erin. Anyway, I can't decide between Richard or Stephanie... I like both of them. I'm not a fan of Lisa. She seems too intense and I wouldn't want to work with her. I couldn't believe she was mad that the other two didn't congratulate her for not losing. Maybe she congratulated them earlier and I missed it and that's why she felt slighted... who knows.

On a completely different topic... this morning I ran into the guy that talks to himself again. I see him at the bus stop quite a bit and he is always having a conversation with an invisible person. It's like he's on a cell phone, but not. Actually, the first time I saw him, I was looking at him trying to figure out if he really was talking on a cell phone and he looked at me and said "I don't like you." How about that for a 'good morning' to ya! He also said it to another guy waiting at the bus stop, so I felt less hurt. : ) Anyway, he got on the same bus as me today and was sitting a few seats behind me having a whole conversation loudly by himself all about how to survive in prison. It was like he was telling a friend that was about to go to prison that it was going to be ok. He said you get to watch Bears games and play Dominos. So strange.

1 comment:

Mich said...

I totally agree about Top Chef - I really like Stephanie because she is from Chicago, but I like Richard too - basically, as long as Lisa does not win, I am happy. She is just so damn grumpy!