After work on Friday night, I met up with Erin and Hany at the Reagle Beagle for a few drinks. The place is lounge-y and they play old 70's and 80's music and tv theme songs. Any place with a pic of the Golden Girls on the wall is ok in my book. Erin was always super terrified of the Incredible Hulk as a child. Hany and I drank about a bottle of wine each... the Mike Ditka Pinot Grigio. (On a sidenote: I was cursing Mike Ditka's name on Saturday morning because of the major hangover that wine gave me!)
Hany & I met up with Matt, the Reuters, C Funk and some PWCers who were out for Squire's last day at PWC... they were all singing karaoke at Blue Frog. The place was packed but we were able to sing a few songs. I was already feeling great from the wine, so I probably sounded just like a rockstar. ; )
Matt and Andy sang 'Amarillo by Morning' and we gave Barry a call... they did an awesome job! Andy and I sang 'Ice Ice Baby', but I swear the karaoke girl had the speed turned up on the song because that was the fastest I'd ever heard it. Maybe she was trying to get people through faster... or maybe I was just drunk... who knows. C Funk sang one of his signature songs 'Never Gonna Give You Up' by Rick Astley.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment