Matt and I knew DeAnna was going to get rid of Graham, especially after that extremely awkward "talk" they had on the bench in the woods at his house. It was like... hello, Graham, are you there??? Crickets. What's surprising to me is that Graham signed up for this show in the first place. He just doesn't seem like the type to me.
So, now it's down to Jesse, Jeremy and Jason... if only Graham's name had started with a "J", he may have had a chance. jk. It's still surprising to me how far Jesse has made it, considering how crazy he started off. I was flipping through the channels the other day and Fast Times at Ridgemont High was on... and I think Jesse sort of reminds me of Spicoli. Maybe it's the hair or the goofy clothes... I don't know. Side by side, they don't look all that similar.
Til next week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment