I'm having a hard time concentrating today. I'm totally ready to be outta here and it's only 10am. Nice... that oughta make the day go by fast, eh?
Yesterday, I took the afternoon off to meet up with Chino, the glass guy. He replaced the window of my car and was very nice and chatty. He was telling me all about the surprise party he's planning for his girlfriend of 9 years. It's amazing how much personal stuff people will divulge to complete strangers.
Now, I have a brand new window and nothing of value in my car. That's how it's going to stay. If anyone else wants to break in, they will be very disappointed.
After Chino finished up, I caught a few rays out on my top porch and it was awesome to be outside and not stuck in my cubicle. Of course, I was "working from home", so I had to check in on the computer a few times. : )
This weekend is the big family reunion in Quincy, IL. I have so many relatives on my Dad's side that I probably couldn't even name them all or pick them out of a line-up. Crazy. Last year was Matt's first year... we were in St. Louis and there were about 60 people at my aunt's house. I told him that if someone started talking to us and I didn't immediately introduce him, that meant I didn't know the person's name.
We had been hoping to fit a round of golf in while in Quincy, but now that I am golf-club-less, we'll see if that happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment